THIS WORKS any questions email me andy the dafthermit

The blackus

The blackus
My Main Blog Set Aboard Our Bus

Welcome to oor wee home

Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Earning a living from the internet



2009-03-21 daft hermit

Since taking up the laptop just over a year ago it has been my dream to earn a living from my work on line ..
Well a year down the line and loads of dead ends promises etc ,i have found a few things that work and to me sitting in my old bus and simply writing about my life and getting paid to do this is simply wonderful
one of the best schemes is
Text Line ads

a simple site where you enter your blog or site address and if accepted you are placed on a list ,then simply wait till some company wants to place and ad
I have a few running now and is growing weekly
you have full control over who places ads and since i started with this company the money has gone into my pay pal every month on the dot

if anyone else has ideas to help us all earn a wee bit off money leave a comment or email me at: andy@theblackbuscompany.com
peace and light 



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to leave a wee comment

andy

Click on the truck to go to the front page

Labels

Living A simple green Life