THIS WORKS any questions email me andy the dafthermit

The blackus

The blackus
My Main Blog Set Aboard Our Bus

Welcome to oor wee home

Friday, 4 September 2009

The Hopes and dreams of the Blackbus-On-Line-Festival

 

                                                           Hope

                                (Humans on-line protecting Earth)

                                 Hopes and dreams for the on-line-festival

 

Hi

My name is Andy the dafthermit .

A few people have now asked me what i hope to achieve with the festival.

I set the festival up on the 19th August 2009 ,i hope to create a place of love light and happiness

a place where we can all come together  and share our many ideas about how to make this a better world

not so much for us but our children .

 

I hope through my art ie pictures, films and stories that i will be able to set something up for when i have gone to the great bus in the sky

that continues to generate money for causes all over the world …

I hope that we can all leave our negative energy’s by the gate and concentrate on the real dangers that we all face living on this wonderful planet we all call home mother

 

Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to leave a wee comment

andy

Click on the truck to go to the front page

Labels

Living A simple green Life