THIS WORKS any questions email me andy the dafthermit

The blackus

The blackus
My Main Blog Set Aboard Our Bus

Welcome to oor wee home

Wednesday, 8 July 2009

Magical Musical Journey

2009_1109clouds1

Over the last few weeks i have been on a magical music journey.

My friend Tui has just released his latest CD which you can find here.

He has allowed me to use any of his music and the first track i have chosen to use is called The First Born Daughter Of Water

i urge you to take a few moments well maybe an hour or so ,and visit his magical site..

Anyway after many hours sat in the horsebox in the early hours of today i copied my work onto a dvd and went into the bus to show Mel..

It always sends pangs of worry through me when i show of my work ..

But Mel was well pleased and so i hope to show my good friend Tui what i have done and i hope he likes it..

So now i have 4 tracks and films ready for the 360 dvd , i will now try and get some of mels poetry voiced over and head into the soggy wet heather and try to capture some more 360 of this wonderful planet of our’s..

Happy travels the dafthermit

ps good luck not that you need it Tui with your CD xx

my 360 DVD can be seen here

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to leave a wee comment

andy

Click on the truck to go to the front page

Labels

Living A simple green Life