THIS WORKS any questions email me andy the dafthermit

The blackus

The blackus
My Main Blog Set Aboard Our Bus

Welcome to oor wee home

Monday, 15 June 2009

Save A Hermit Buy A Print

2009-04-28

***********Click here to go to the Gallery & Shop*************

At last i have managed to get the old brain cells to sort of work and i have managed to load my prints up to the printers.

Now i have set up a wee Gallery & Shop were you can buy anything from a 20p card right up to full canvas prints .

I hope you will pop over and let me know what you think ?

Already i have sold 6 prints and i have had so many wonderful emails full of encouragement about my work

To me the whole joy of getting the laptop and camera has been that i can bring through my stories and pictures some smiles to people all across the world amazing..

So just to say a MASSIVE thanks to everyone lots of love the dafthermit

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to leave a wee comment

andy

Click on the truck to go to the front page

Labels

Living A simple green Life