THIS WORKS any questions email me andy the dafthermit

The blackus

The blackus
My Main Blog Set Aboard Our Bus

Welcome to oor wee home

Monday, 9 February 2009

One Happy Hermit


We took a trip to ullapool today ,My spirit soars so high up here in the highlands the fresh air fills your lungs and the views fill my heart  with so much joy i feel like some young wee kid at Xmas time  .The view above is were we plan to stay for a wee while the view is down into Ullapool                                                                                                                                                 



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, my friend! Makes me want to come visit...

    Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jim

    Thanks so glad you enjoyed the pics

    always a room for you in the highlands my friend

    andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I always enjoy your images. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Edain

    thanks for that i am so happy the you enjoy my pics

    andy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nature can be so breathtaking and to be able to capture those moments is inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah thanks for popping by

    i am having so much fun learning all about photography

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andy & Mel
    Your photography is breath taking
    darrel
    whydepression.info

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Darrel

    so good to see you my friend

    i love the fact that through my photography i can bring a wee smile to people

    take care and be happy

    andy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW - Andy, that top picture is just amazing!

    I looks like a giant snow-flake like ice crystal, hanging off of a grain stalk... am I close?

    ~jeff.

    a simple urban hermit, stuck here in UTAH ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jeff

    spot on my friend i was well blown away when i found it so amazing and yet so fragile

    andy

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to leave a wee comment

andy

Click on the truck to go to the front page

Labels

Living A simple green Life