THIS WORKS any questions email me andy the dafthermit

The blackus

The blackus
My Main Blog Set Aboard Our Bus

Welcome to oor wee home

Sunday, 28 December 2008

Peaceful River


PEACEFUL RIVER 
Poem by mel called: PEACEFUL RIVER 
mel 

2008-05-08 13:38:29 PEACEFUL RIVER 
------------------------------------------------------------ ------- 

As i walked down the path by the river 
winds have just turned to spring 
seagulls are calling from somewhere 
and pale april mists gently cling 
little soft ducks in the water 
seem so peaceful on days like these 
There's a flutter of wings in the distance 
Restless pidgeons in riverside trees 
The river is hushed and untroubled 
A stillness has come to enfold 
My heat feels a little more hopeful 
My spirit is calmed and consoled 
Peace is a place by the river 
Where centuries slowly pass by 
A little of heaven to still us 
Just water and silence and sky

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful thoughts...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!

    I will look forward to following this blog!

    Thanks also for following mine. :)

    Blessings to your Hearth,

    Edain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Edain

    thanks for popping bye

    blessings from the Highlands

    andy & mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice photo!
    I read your "About Me" & when you say The Highlands & islands and Leyland National, where is that?
    I've been waiting for someone to post photos from a traveling life perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://theblackbuscompany.blogspot.com


    if you go to the above blog you will find more about us

    andy & mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew it was Scotland! I almost said that, but I didn't want to sound so stupid if I had been wrong! hehehe lol
    That is sooo cool - I've read about it there & would love to visit! You 2 must be having the time of your lives being able to travel in such BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY!!! Absolutely Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aye it,s no bad


    if you ever make it we have a room on the bus for you ha ha

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to leave a wee comment

andy

Click on the truck to go to the front page

Labels

Living A simple green Life